It's crucial to understand what is inside your rights to expect from the landlord as soon as you move in; this may stop you from getting any unfair treatment.
1) Your landlord should provide a clean, safe, and sanitary rental unit to the tenant Once the tenant moves in originally, and keep that unit in this manner during the term of the residence. You can even know about the landlord's responsibilities from the experts of companies like https://massachusettslandlords.com/sanitary-code-modifications/.
2)'Keep the assumptions, such as halls, walkways, stairs, lifts, and light at a clean and secure way
3) Supply legal and adequate trash disposal.
4) Provide and maintain both a warm and a cold running water method in any respect times in addition to power in any way times (notice: "distribution" does not follow that these special utilities always must be supplied free of cost; in actuality, many tenants tend to be responsible for paying these utilities, but not the landlord.
5) Provide and maintain an adequate heating system (notice: "distribution" does not follow that these special utilities always must be supplied free of cost; actually, many tenants tend to be responsible for paying these utilities, not the landlord.
On the other hand, the landlord needs to keep each of the facilities that include those systems in a functioning and descent method.)
6) Keep a bark and pestilent free unit and assumptions.
7) Provide prompt and thorough repairs of any requirement in a timely fashion; the landlord must give 24 hours notice to the tenant before entering the flat to perform this fix.
8) Upkeep the assumptions in a safe and secure way to safeguard citizens from the offense, such as well-lit locations, functioning locks on all entry fashion doors and gates, and working intercoms, buzzers, etc.