Tailor-made wardrobes and bookcases can be a real investment. Hence, you want to make good decisions about who will do the job.
There are plenty of door makers in every major city, and the question is finding a quality door maker you feel comfortable tackling with your project. You can contact Doorland Group for the best and most reputed panel door manufacturers.
Image Source: Google
There are several recommended preliminary research steps:
1) Ask friends and relatives if they know any good furniture makers that they have personally used.
2) Search the web under Embedded or Custom Libraries and under your general geographic area.
3) Look at the BBB (Better Business Bureau) near you and find a private "accredited" office.
4) A leading provider of services for contractors where members review high achievers and provide unbiased recommendations and ratings.
5) Search for local master furniture makers in your area using your zip code or area of specialization.
After a visit or a conversation with three cabinet makers, it is likely that you are ready to remove one of them. Then take the pricing information and take the time to review it.
Check out the jobs there if they have a showroom or call for questions. Review the information gathered and determine which one is best for you.
Price is important, but often it is not the only reason to choose a master wardrobe. Also, think about your instincts about who you would do best with on this project. Other factors to consider: schedule, specialties, options offered, and other similar items.